Life Extension L-Carnitine 500mg
Adding L-Carnitine to your supplement regimen provides a host of potential health benefits associated with aging. It starts with supporting mitochondria, which power every cell in your body.
Mitochondria, the powerhouses found within human cells, produce the energy that vital tissues need to keep us vibrant, healthy, and young. Normal levels of carnitine support optimum functioning of mitochondria. The problem is that over time, those normal levels of carnitine diminish in all of our tissues, reducing cellular energy production and metabolic activity—a major cause of ageing. The answer is carnitine supplementation because carnitine helps:
- Maintain cellular metabolic activity by assisting in the intracellular transport of fatty acids from the cell fluid into the mitochondria where fats are oxidized to generate cellular energy.
- Prevent excess accumulation of cellular debris.
- Support a healthy concentration of nitric oxide, which helps endothelial cells relax and maintain blood flow—supporting proper blood pressure.
- Maintain healthy body fat composition, which in turn supports insulin sensitivity and healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range.
- Support brain cells’ natural defences against age-related memory and cognitive decline.
|Serving Size 1 vegetarian capsule|
|Amount Per Serving|
|L-Carnitine (from L-Carnitine tartrate)||500 mg|
| Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), |
dicalcium phosphate, vegetable stearate, silica.
|Dosage and Use|
| Take one (1) capsule on an empty stomach not exceeding |
four (4) capsules daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
|KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN|
|DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE|
|Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.|
| When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are |
undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.