Life Extension Cognitex Basics
Maintaining optimal brain health is key to promoting healthy cognitive function. Cognitex® Basics brain health supplement delivers targeted nutrients for memory and cognitive support.
Maintaining cognitive health is essential at any age. Cognitex® Basics is an entry-level formula for brain health support and contains alpha glyceryl phosphorylcholine (Alpha-GPC), Phosphatidylserine, and AuroraBlue® wild-crafted whole blueberry fruit extract: three nutrients that support memory and cognitive function.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Promotes youthful memory health
- Supports healthy neurotransmitter levels
- Helps maintain brain cell connections
- Encourages healthy cognitive function
More facts about Cognitex® Basics
This formula has 250 mg of alpha glyceryl phosphorylcholine (Alpha-GPC), 100 mg of Phosphatidylserine, and 100 mg AuroraBlue® wild-crafted whole blueberry fruit extract.
- Maintaining healthy levels of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine is essential to muscle control, sleep, and cognitive function. So our Cognitex® Basics formula provides L-alpha glyceryl phosphorylcholine (Alpha-GPC), a precursor to acetylcholine — a crucial building block for the production of acetylcholine in the brain.
- Phosphatidylserine (or just PS for short) an essential component of healthy cell membranes, is critical to brain metabolism and function and supports brain-cell-to-brain-cell connections. PS promotes healthy cognitive function, healthy memory, concentration, attention, and more.
- Additionally, PS helps the brain use its fuel efficiently by facilitating glucose metabolism and stimulating the production of acetylcholine, a key neurotransmitter.
AuroraBlue® blueberry fruit extract
- Add Cognitex® Basics to your regimen today, and lay a strong foundation for healthy, youthful cognition and memory for years to come.
- Our formula uses AuroraBlue®, a whole-food complex of various blueberry species from pristine Alaskan tundra with powerful antioxidant properties.
- Blueberry phytonutrients can help inhibit age-related decline in cognitive and motor function. Wild blueberry extracts have been shown to inhibit oxidative and inflammatory factors in brain cells believed to affect memory health.
|Serving Size 1 softgel|
|Amount per serving|
|Calories from fat||5|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl Choline||250 mg|
|AuroraBlue® Wildcrafted blueberry complex||100 mg|
| [Alaska blueberry (Vaccinium alaskaense How.), Oval-leaf blueberry (Vaccinium ovalifolium Sm.), |
Alpine blueberry (Vaccinium uliginosum L.), Dwarf bilberry (Vaccinium cespitosum Michx)], (fruit, leaf, stem)
| Other ingredients: safflower oil, gelatin, glycerin, sunflower lecithin, |
purified water, sorbitol, carob colour, yellow beeswax, silica, maltodextrin.
|AuroraBlue® is a registered trademark of Denali BioTechnologies, Inc.|
|Dosage and Use|
|Take one (1) softgel daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.|