ArthroMax® Advanced with NT2 Collagen™ & AprèsFlex®
We formulated our best-selling ArthroMax® Advanced with NT2 Collagen™ & AprèsFlex® to provide focused nutrients for joint health, comfort and connective tissue support.
Nutrition and joint health and comfort are intimately connected. So we formulated ArthroMax® Advanced NT2 Collagen™ & AprèsFlex® to provide focused nutrients for joint health and comfort and connective tissue support. This comprehensive joint health supplement was developed from the ground up to support a comfortable range of motion and overall joint health.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Supports easy, youthful mobility
- Promotes joint and connective tissue health
- Inhibits inflammatory factors in your joints
- Helps relieve joint discomfort
More facts about ArthroMax ® Advanced NT2 Collagen™ & AprèsFlex®
ArthroMax® Advanced includes four clinically validated nutrients for joint support:
- AprèsFlex® Boswellia serrata - This plant extract promotes joint health by inhibiting inflammatory factors such as the 5-LOX enzyme and leukotriene B4, that affect ageing joints. Boswellia active ingredients have been shown to bind directly to the 5-LOX enzyme. In a placebo-controlled clinical study, Boswellia extract improved signs of joint discomfort in just 8 weeks.
- NT2 Collagen™ standardized cartilage - NT2 Collagen™ is a novel form of undenatured type II collagen identical to the one found in your joints. Randomized controlled clinical trials showed that undenatured type II collagen helps relieve joint discomfort and encourages healthy, comfortable joint function.
- One trial found that undenatured type II collagen improved joint comfort, mobility, and function scores by 33 to 40 per cent in just 90 days.
- Glucosamine and boron - In randomized controlled clinical trials, glucosamine supports the underlying structural foundation for joint and cartilage tissue and promotes joint health. ArthroMax® also provides boron, a mineral essential for healthy bones and joints.
Try ArthroMax® Advanced NT2 Collagen™ & AprèsFlex® today.
|Serving Size 2 capsules
|Servings Per Container 30
|Amount Per Serving
|Glucosamine sulfate 2KCI (derived from corn)
| AprèsFlex® Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin)
[std. to 20% AKBAΔ]
|NT2 Collagen™ standardized cartilage
|Boron (calcium fructoborate as patented FruiteX-B® OsteoBoron®)
| Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose,
vegetable stearate, silica.
|NT2 Collagen™ is manufactured by Bioibérica.
| AprèsFlex® is a registered trademark of Laila Nutraceuticals exclusively licensed to PL
Thomas - Laila NUTRA LLC. U.S. Patent No. 8,551,496 and other patents pending.
| FruiteX-B® and OsteoBoron® are registered trademarks of VDF FutureCeuticals,
Inc. U.S. Patent No. 5,962,049.
|Dosage and Use
|Take two (2) capsules daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.