Advanced Curcumin Elite™ Turmeric Extract, Ginger & Turmerones
We’ve augmented our ultra-bioavailable Curcumin Elite™ curcumin-fenugreek combo with complementary ginger and turmerone extracts to create our Best in Class curcumin formula.
Curcumin Elite™ is packed with highly-bioavailable free curcuminoid compounds, because the more curcumin you absorb, the better it is for your body. Then, we enhanced our formula by adding turmerones from turmeric oil and a potent ginger extract to supercharge curcumin’s health benefits. The result is a state-of-the-art curcumin supplement like nothing else that we offer.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Delivers 45x more free curcuminoids, the active compound in curcumin
- 270x better absorption of total curcuminoids compared to standard curcumin
- Augmented with turmerones & ginger extracts to complement curcumin’s health benefits
- Helps inhibit inflammatory factors and provides antioxidant protection
- Promotes heart, joint and brain health
- Supports healthy immune system & liver function
More facts about Curcumin Elite™ Ginger & Turmerones Turmeric Extract
Once in your body, turmeric curcuminoids undergo conjugation—a normal chemical reaction where one compound attaches to another. The problem is that conjugated curcuminoids do not necessarily have the same health benefits as non-conjugated ones. This roadblock is what makes the special curcumin-fenugreek delivery system in our Curcumin Elite™ is so important.
Clinical and pre-clinical data shows that combining turmeric curcuminoids and fenugreek galactomannans produces 455 times more bioavailability and tissue distribution of free curcuminoids than unformulated curcumin. A clinical study shows that more than 70 percent of total plasma curcuminoids were still in their free form after five hours.
It is also worth noting that this formula is made using a patented, environmentally friendly technology that utilizes a water-based extraction process with no solvents or chemicals.
Turmerones, phospholipids and ginger
We’ve added several plant compounds to Curcumin Elite™ to enhance health benefits of this unique supplement. Phospholipids boost curcumin’s cellular absorption; while standardized ginger compounds and turmerones from turmeric oil complement curcumin’s ability to help promote a healthy inflammatory response and enhance curcumin’s other health benefits as well.
Health benefits of curcumin
- Inhibits inflammation — Curcumin extract inhibits inflammatory factors to promote joint and vital organ health. Curcumin also inhibits the metabolism of arachidonic acid, as well as the activities of cyclooxygenase, lipoxygenase and cytokines to promote a healthy inflammation response.
- Brain and immune system health — Curcumin extract promotes immune system health by inhibiting inflammatory factors in the body. Curcumin can also benefit your mind. Studies suggest that curcumin supports healthy brain function and offers neuro-protective benefits.
- Digestive, joint and pancreatic health — Evidence suggests that curcumin helps promote healthy bowel function and joint health. Curcumin also supports healthy pancreatic function by encouraging pancreatic islet health.
- Antioxidant support — Curcumin also provides antioxidant protection. Curcumin also supports healthy cholesterol levels already within normal range, inhibits inflammation to promote cardiovascular health and more.
|Serving Size 1 softgel|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Curcumin Elite™ Proprietary CGM Blend||500 mg|
|providing 40% curcuminoids (200 mg) |
and 3% turmerones (15 mg) [from Turmeric (rhizome)],
30% galactomannans (150 mg) [from Fenugreek (seed)]
|Gingerols [from Ginger CO2 extract (root)]||60 mg|
|Turmerones [from turmeric extract oil (rhizome)]||60 mg|
| Non-GMO |
|Dosage and Use|
|Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.|